Below you can find links to various documents that we use at Gospel Light.


Scholarship Application  – this is our current scholarship application.  Please check our bulletin to find out about application dates.

Continuing Ed. Scholarship Form

Deacon’s Assistance Request.  Use this form to request assistance from our Deacon’s Fund for issues such as rent/mortgage, utilities, food, clothing, or other needs.  Forms should be submitted to one of our deacons or pastors.  Membership is not required for assistance.

Deacon Assistance Form

Petty Cash Reimbursement.  Use this form to request reimbursement for church-related expenses, as directed by a pastor or ministry leader.

Petty Cash Reimbursement Form

Event Web Posting Request – Use this form to request posting an event on the church website and Facebook page.  Instructions included.

GLCC Event Request